Mary Utley is an executive coach and consultant focused on moving individuals and organizations to their next level of excellence.
With over 4,000 one-on-one coaching hours, Mary's approach is collaborative. Offering executive coaching, personal coaching, and organizational development, Mary has worked with people and businesses from all backgrounds. From coaching a freelance photographer to the Vice President of a Fortune 100 company, from consulting with boutique companies to thousand person organizations, Mary tailors her approach to the needs at hand.
An alumnus of Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington, Mary holds both her Bachelor of Science and Masters of Science in Applied Behavioral Sciences. A lifelong learner, Mary believes that her own education and self-study are never ending feats. She currently resides on Bainbridge Island, Washington with her husband, David. Mary is an avid runner, sailer, and dog lover.
Mary has received the following certifications:
- Professional Certified Coach - International Coach Federation - June 2007 - Present
- Certified Executive Coach - The Hudson Institute of Coaching - June 2003 - Present
- Learning in Action EQ Facilitator - Learning in Action LLC, License Emotional Intelligence Competencies - October 2007 - Present
- Team Coaching International Facilitator - Team Coaching International- Building Collective Competencies - January 2008 - Present
- Certified Leadership Circle 360 - Leadership Competencies - The Leadership Circle - December 2005 - Present
- Certified NOW WHAT Coach and Facilitator - NOW WHAT program : Laura Fortgang Berman - November 2012 - Present